The 2024 raffle quilt was revealed to the guild members at the June 19th membership meetings. The quilt, titled "Good Day Sunshine", was created by the Sew Scattered Stitches friendship group. This friendship group consists of Judy Deneen, Michele Boston, Janelle Domarotsky, Tina Foley, Judy Gelhaus, and Katie Harris. The quilting was done by Dana Pearson. Wonderful job ladies! The quilt is 82" X 90".
Raffle tickets will be available starting at the July membership meetings. Members can buy 1 or more tickets or pick up an envelop of 20 tickets to purchase for themselves, sell to friends, or give as gifts. The quilt will also travel to several venues in the Tri-Cities where we will sell tickets to the public. This is one of our guild's annual fund raisers, so please participate to help our guild.
Here are the public locations where you can buy raffle tickets:
- 7/29/2023, Hunt & Gather Antiques in the Park, John Dam Plaza
- 9/2-3/2023, Tumbleweeds Music Festival, Howard Amon Park
- 9/23/2023, SEW-IQ Quilt Walk, Downtown Kennewick
- 11/11/2023, Richland Church of the Nazarene Holiday Bazaar
- 12/2/2023, Badger Mountain Elementary School Holiday Bazaar
- January 2024, Gallery at the Park, Richland
- 1/26-28/2024, Tri-Citiies Sportsmen Show at HAPO Center
- 3/22-23/2024, Tri-City Quilters Guild Annual Quilt Show