The Tri-City Quilter's Guild will be holding their bi-annual exhibit at the Gallery at the Park in January 2024. This is an opportunity for guild members to show their talents in quilting, fabric arts, mixed media art, etc. This exhibit gives the community a snapshot of current trends in quilting.
The Make It Modern friendship group will coordinate this event. Their challenge quilts for the annual guild show will make an early appearance. Other groups' collections or collaborations will also be welcome, as well as individual contributions.
There is no theme, no size requirements, but a limit of 3. You can price your pieces for sale or not. The Allied Arts gallary will take a 35% commission on guilts that are sold. Be sure to price your quilts accordingly. The gallery members/visitors greatly appreciate the time and creativety that goes into these quilts and pay accordingly.
- Monday, November 27, 2023 - Firm deadline for registration,
- Tuesday, January 2, 2024, 10AM-Noon - Quuilt int ake at the Gallary at the Park
- Wednesday, January 3, 2024, Noon - Exhibiton opens
- Sunday, January 7, 2024, 1-3PM - Public Artist Reception
- Saturday, January 27, 2024 - End of Exhibition at 4PM, take-down immediately afterward