About the Tri-City Quilters' Guild
TCQG members gather monthly on the third Monday at Hillspring Church, 1153 Gage Blvd, Richland, WA in The Inn. Come to a day or night meeting – we’ll make you feel at home.
AM: social time starts at 10:00; meeting begins at 10:30
PM: social time starts at 6:30; meeting begins at 7:00
Agendas typically include announcements, door prizes, show & tell, and a program that is typically 45-60 minutes featuring members or artists who share their experience and expertise.
Smaller, more focused, groups are also available.
TCQG invites you to meet with us two times before becoming an official member of the Guild.
Membership in TCQG provides opportunities to expand your knowledge, support our community, and interact with quilters of all ages, interests, and abilities. There are many benefits to being a member of the Guild:
- Priority registration at workshops and other activities
- Participation in the annual Guild Challenge
- Permission to enter additional quilts in the annual Quilt Show
- Opportunities to join small groups of like-minded sewists
- Discounts at some area retailers
- Biennial opportunity to sell or display your quilted pieces at Richland's Gallery at the Park.
Download and print the membership form, complete, and mail per instructions on the bottom.
Our newsletter, the Quilters’ Press, is the official publication of the Tri-City Quilters’ Guild. It is your in-depth guide to activities and offerings.
Find us on Facebook.
Now on Instragram at @tricityquiltwa #tcquilters
Reference library, documents, and forms that our members consult or use are available here.
Tri-City Quilters' Guild
PO Box 215
Richland, WA 99352