The Tri-Cities Quilters' Guild schedules workshops several times a year by nationally-known quilt artists and local teachers for the education and enjoyment of its members. Every effort is made to provide the opportunity to learn a variety of techniques skills at a reasonable cost.
Early Registration Policy
Early registration for TCQG workshops is limited to members of the Tri-City Quilters' Guild and of the South-Eastern Washington Quilters (SEW-Q). As workshops sell out quickly, Guild members are encouraged to register promptly.
Two months prior to the scheduled starting date of the workshop(s),registration will open to non-members. At that time, if space is available, non-members are welcome sign up for workshops.
Workshop Registration Reminders
There are a few housekeeping items to review about registering for workshops. Workshop registration forms can be found in the newsletter, on each Workshop web page, and through the link below.
- Fill out the form completely and legibly.
- Include your email address, if you have one, as email is the primary way workshop information, supply lists and other class data is distributed.
- Include the bottom of the form with your check so that it is clear which class you are signing up for. It is recommended you keep the top half of the registration for reference.
- Include your check with the registration form. You are not registered for a class until a deposit is received. Spaces will not be held without a deposit.
- The balance owed on a workshop should be paid by the date indicated. If there are still openings after this date, the entire amount must be paid.
Tri-City Quilters' Guild meets monthly at:
- Hillspring Church
1153 Gage Blvd
Monthly Meetings - held the 3rd Monday of each month:
- AM Meeting
10:00 am social
10:30 pm meeting
- PM Meeting
6:30 pm social
7:00 pm meeting